HARIBO Produktion A/S is looking for technicians and repairers
Do you want to work for one of Denmark's most famous and largest candy brands?
We are looking for handy people to support, operate and maintain our production facilities on two shifts split or on a regular evening shift.
Primary work assignments
- Support the daily operation in the form of troubleshooting and repair of various production facilities
- Participate in systematic planned maintenance on various types of production facilities
- Contribute to ongoing development and optimization of the existing facilities
- You have experience with operation, troubleshooting and preferably maintenance of automatic production plants
- You have a flair for mechanics and are good at seeing how things work together
- You stay up to date in your field
- You are energetic and want to learn new things
- Experience from the food industry will be an advantage, but is not a requirement
- Experience with process and manufacturing facilities will be an advantage
- Experience with combination scales and packing machines will be an advantage
- You are service-minded, analytical and independent, but also a team player who can work with everyone to ensure the good result
- You are not afraid to take responsibility and go ahead with the good ideas
- You are flexible in relation to working hours and are e.g. willing to work in shifts: 3 weeks on dayshift and 1 week on nightshift (Monday to Friday)
- You probably have a degree in mechanics, electronics, automation or another relevant background
Good employment conditions in an exciting, challenging and independent position, which you yourself can help to shape and further develop. At HARIBO, you become part of an open and informal work climate with skilled, committed and professional colleagues with respect for each other and the group's values. You can expect an exciting everyday life with lots of challenges and a high work pace.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible via this link. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Thomas Olsen or Per Jensen on tel .: +45 56 76 22 00.
HARIBO Produktion A/S is part of the well-known HARIBO group with headquarters in Germany. The group employs approx. 7,000 employees. HARIBO Produktion A/S is domiciled in Faxe with approx. 220 employees engaged in the production of licorice and wine gum products, such as the well-known brands: Matador Mix, Star Mix, Super Piratos, Gold Teddy Bears, Mini Mix, Top Star Mix, Click Mix etc.
- Region Sjælland
Flexible Shift Pattern
As soon as possible
Expected Start Date:
As soon as possible
Præstøvej 55 4640 Faxe