Haribo is looking for a Business Controller for the Nordic organization
If you have strong analytical skills and financial understanding and are motivated to support the business of one of the strongest brands and category leader in Denmark with relevant, business-oriented Business Partnering, then you may be HARIBO’s new Business Controller.
We are looking for professional and analytical business controller to our Nordic organization. It is a business-oriented role where you will be part of a team of controllers and you each have your own area of responsibility, however, together we will develop and ensure high Nordic standards in compliance with group standards, and of course we support each other in our daily work.
You will be employed by HARIBO Lakrids A/S and working out of our office in Vallensbæk near Copenhagen. Your will report to our Nordic Head of Business Controlling.
- A high-impact controlling role with visibility and plenty of room for personal and professional development
- Manage all financial aspects of the commercial operations incl. actuals, budget and forecast together with the relevant Country Manager
- Complete monthly and yearly closing in accordance with applicable accounting principles and group guidelines
- Sparring partner and financial support re. customer pricing, annual agreements, contracts, prices, campaigns and ad hoc analyses
- Preparation of material for top management meetings
- Contribute to development and implementing of Nordic and group standards
As a person, you are innovative, proactive, and able to prioritize your work. You are detail-oriented and possess the ability to clearly and concisely communicate findings and recommendations to all levels of the organization in both English and Danish.
Moreover, you understand the importance of stakeholder management and possess excellent communication and negotiation skills.
You are able to deliver results in a dynamic and sometimes hectic environment. Furthermore, you are passionate about adding value to the business through customer focus and organizational awareness.
- A financial background (e.g. bachelor of commerce, bachelor of economics, MSc in economics, finance & accounting or similar)
- Experience as a business controller (preferably in FMCG).
- Strong skills in Excel package and keen interest in developing BI tools.
- An analytical approach with the courage to test and learn.
Good working conditions in an interesting, challenging and independent position which you can influence yourself. We have an open and informal working environment, and you will have skilled, committed and professional colleagues who respect each other and our corporate values.
We look forward to receiving your application via our homepage. Please submit your application asap as we will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis. We will close the position when we have found the right candidate. If you have any questions, please contact Nordic Head of Business Controlling Sergi Fernandez on +45 56 76 22 00.