Senior Category Manager
HARIBO is looking for a Senior Category Manager – Nordics
Do you thrive on the energy from your job actually having a true business impact? Are you motivated to drive your company to grow whilst also growing the category value for the retail customers? Do you deliver successful results on time? And would you like to work with one of the strongest brands in sugar confectionary?
We are looking for a skilled and committed ‘Senior Category Manager – Nordics’ for our Nordic HQ in in the Copenhagen area. In this role, you will be a dedicated category manager for two of our Nordic markets (Sweden and Norway) driving category value growth cases together with our local KAM and marketing teams. You will build business cases to grow HARIBO’s market share while also supporting the category growth for our retail customers. With strategic category analysis, you will help to set the foundation for our innovation pipeline, projects and assortment strategy.
Besides your local market focus, you will also have a cross-Nordic focus and you will support our Finnish team as well. On an ad-hoc basis, you conduct smaller consumer insights studies to be used in the strategic development of the business in Sweden, Norway and Finland.
Depending on your experience and interest, there may be a possibility of taking on a team-leader role for the full Nordic Category Management function.
- You drive yearly category meetings with our top customers in Sweden and Norway
- You support KAM with analytic inputs and presentation material for the retail customers
- You develop strategic channel strategies and tools e.g. price-pack-channel projects, portfolio strategy, channel growth plans etc. and implement together with the local teams
- You work closely with the Nordic managers on strategic tasks e.g. business reviews, reports and KPI dashboard, analyses and communications material for Nordic and global meetings
- You drive relevant research studies when needed for strategic projects
- MSc (Cand. Merc.) / B.Com. (HD part 2) or equivalent
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience from FMCG, and of this minimum 2 years in Category Management or Shopper/Customer/Channel Marketing
- Fluency in minimum one of the Scandinavian languages (Danish, Swedish or Norwegian) and in English (written and oral)
- Super user in Excel, Nielsen data and PowerPoint
- Experienced in working with ICA Self-Service, GfK data and/or other relevant shopper insights data sources
- Highly skilled within problem solving and complex analysis
- A commercial and analytical approach to projects, with a creative and idea driven mind-set
- Strong stake-holder management skills
- Experience working with Swedish and Norwegian retailers is an advantage (not required)
- A high level of motivation and engagement
- Your commitment and energy have a positive impact on your surroundings, and you contribute to a constructive working environment.
A strategically important role with a high business impact in the HARIBO Nordics organisation. For the right profile, we offer great career development opportunities within our company. We offer good working conditions in an interesting and challenging position with many stakeholders and significant impact on the business. We have an open and informal working environment, and you will have skilled, committed and professional colleagues who respect each other and our corporate values.
We look forward to receiving your application via our homepage. Please submit your application asap as we will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis. We will close the position when we have found the right candidate. If you have any questions, please contact Head of Marketing and Commercial Development Kasper Kunckel on +45 23 21 26 13.
At HARIBO, we work with licorice and jelly products, e.g. HARIBO Matador Mix, Stjerne Mix, Super Piratos, Goldbears, Nappar, Click Mix and fruit chew products like MAOAM Bloxx. HARIBO in the Nordics is part of the well-known HARIBO-group with headquarter in Grafschaft in Germany. The Group employs 7,000 employees worldwide, including approximately 400 in the Nordics.
- Region Hovedstaden
As soon as possible
Expected Start Date:
As soon as possible
Mobile: +45 23 21 26 13