Operators for permanent night shifts and shift work
Do you want to work for one of Denmark's most famous and largest candy brands?
Haribo regularly hires new operators for permanent night shifts and shift work, where working hours change weekly between day shifts and evening shifts on weekdays from Monday to Friday.
- You have gained solid experience and technical insight from industrial production
- You have a relevant background, preferably as an industrial operator, process operator or package operator
- Experience with certification and HACCP is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Knowledge of machine operation with PLC control is an advantage
- Truck certificates are an advantage, but not a requirement
- Knowledge of Lean is an advantage, but not a requirement
- You have a sense of order, are quality-conscious and reliable
- You thrive on a physically job, have a high work ethic, are stable and thrive in a team
- Good employment conditions in an exciting and busy everyday life, where emphasis is placed on an open and informal work climate with skilled and committed colleagues and with respect for each other and the company's values.
- Remuneration is in accordance with an agreement between NNF and DI, in addition, a number of employee benefits are offered, such as company-paid health insurance, etc.
- It is Haribo's goal that we always work for the further development of a good and safe working environment.
- Workwear and safety footwear are provided.
- Delicious, healthy food from your own canteen at favorable prices
- The work tasks vary depending on which department or team you are associated with, but also according to the individual department's daily needs.
As we are constantly hiring new operators, there is no application deadline. We regularly convene interviews in line with the need for employment.
If you have applied for a similar position at Haribo unsolicited within the past six months, you are already registered and thus do not need to take any further action.
We look forward to receiving your application, which you are kindly requested to submit via this link. If you have any questions pleace contact HR Manager Helge Lynge Larsen on telephone: +45 5676 2200
HARIBO Produktion A/S is part of the well-known HARIBO group with headquarters in Germany. The group employs approx. 7,000 employees. HARIBO Produktion A/S is domiciled in Faxe with approx. 220 employees engaged in the production of licorice and wine gum products, such as the well-known brands: Matador Mix, Star Mix, Super Piratos, Gold Teddy Bears, Mini Mix, Top Star Mix, Click Mix etc.
- Region Sjælland
Flexible Shift Pattern
As soon as possible
Expected Start Date:
As soon as possible
Præstøvej 55 4640 Faxe